Experience superior comfort with an Inflatable Aqua Heat Lumbar Support. It has a combination of ceramic self-healing magnets and the tourmaline material for the ultimate pain relief combo. The natural heat generated by the elbow brace stimulates blood circulation and targets injured muscles by providing effective ‘deep heat’ pain relief to your back.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight and designed ergonomically
- Breathable and low-profile fit
- Prevents and treat lumbar strain, chronic back pain, and further damage from overuse
- Has self-heating magnets and tourmaline for pain relief
- Noticeable warmth can be felt after approximately 15 minutes of application.
- The electromagnetic far infrared rays and the negative ions from the tourmaline compound provide a consistent stimulation to the targeted area, helping to relax the muscles and tissues, reducing swelling from edema.
- Muscle and tissue pain
- Injury and strain
- Improve fluid and blood circulation and metabolism
- Reduce soreness and fatigue
- To start, apply some tap water on the heating pad inside., do not over-tighten the brace. The main goal of using a moist heating product is to promote blood circulation. The heating elbow pad needs to be placed directly on top of the skin.
The heating pad does not need to be overly wet, but does need to be sufficiently dampened for the reaction to start. Most people will feel the heating effect in 3 - 5 minutes.
- It is not suggested for individuals to wear the heating support for more than 30 minutes in one sitting. This is a precaution for preventing skin burn and irritation. The time it takes for an individual to feel the heat will vary. The initial heat emission is dependent on each individual’s body temperature; some will experience more noticeable heat from the support within a shorter period of time than others.
Size: Universal size - up to 45"
Washing Instruction: Hand wash with mild soap and air dry. No machine wash.