SENTEQ Hand Rehabilitation Exerciser Ball features a unique design that heal contractures and protects injuries. By gently drawing the fingers away from the palm, the orthosis prevents infection and discomfort. Ideal for family members recovering from a stroke or injury.
- To adapt to the symptoms: stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injuries, cervical vertebra, injury causes such as hand dysfunction, abnormal muscle tone finger, hand, finger flexion convulsion, hand muscle atrophy, etc.
- Helping to correctly rebalance muscle strength and flexibility in the hands, wrists and forearms
- Better nerve, muscle and circulatory stimulation to the tissues of the hand. Stimulates all nerve paths to the hand muscles
- Stimulates maximum blood flow for performance, wellness and rehabilitation
- Medical Grade & FDA Approved.
Size Reference: Universal Size (5" - 10.5")
Made in Taiwan
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.