SENTEQ Hand Rehabilitation Exerciser Ball features a unique design that heal contractures and protects injuries. By gently drawing the fingers away from the palm, the orthosis prevents infection and discomfort. Ideal for family members recovering from a stroke or injury.
- To adapt to the symptoms: stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injuries, cervical vertebra, injury causes such as hand dysfunction, abnormal muscle tone finger, hand, finger flexion convulsion, hand muscle atrophy, etc.
- Helping to correctly rebalance muscle strength and flexibility in the hands, wrists and forearms
- Better nerve, muscle and circulatory stimulation to the tissues of the hand. Stimulates all nerve paths to the hand muscles
- Stimulates maximum blood flow for performance, wellness and rehabilitation
- Medical Grade & FDA Approved.
Size Reference: Universal Size (5" - 10.5")
Made in Taiwan
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
do you actively squeese the ball to help recover What are directions
Thank you for the question,
Our customer use this product for rehab and increase strength of fingers, hand, and forearm.
Here is the direction of the product, should be pretty easy to use :)
Do you order for left or right hand or can you use on both?
Thank you for the question, it can be use for both left and right hand.
Does it work for carpal tunnel?
Thank you for the qustion. This product is for rehab, not for carpal tunnel.
You can purchase this product for carpal tunnel: https://senteq.com/collections/wrists-hand/products/sq1-h026
Great for my surgically repaired wrist !!