Foot and ankle support designed to aid you in your sleep!
SENTEQ Night Splint (SQ1-DR011) is support intended to provide a gentle stretch to the Plantar Fascia, muscle-nerve disorder, and other foot injuries. It gently keeps the ankle in a neutral position during nights to comfortably allow the fascia to heal during sleep.
This night splint is lightweight and lined with soft padding for comfortable use. It has easily adjustable velcro fasteners to keep your foot safe and secure while sleeping.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight and lined with soft padding
- Easily adjustable with velcro fasteners
- Designed to be worn at night, while sleeping
- Minimize morning foot pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Drop Foot from stroke, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, and muscle-nerve disorder
- Post-Operative Care
- PU foam: 60%
- Polyester: 20%
- Nylon: 20%
By shoe size
Small - up to 6.5
Medium - 6.5-8.5
Large - 8.5-10.5
Made in Taiwan