Say Goodbye to Weak Knees with these 6 Strengthening Exercises
Your knees absorb a huge amount of pressure with every step making them highly prone to injuries. If you want to live a comfortable pain-free life, keeping your knees strong and healthy is extremely important.
The following exercises can help your knees feel younger.
1. Hold on to the back of a chair for balance and stand straight with the knees only 1-2 inches apart.
2. Slowly bend one knee and bring your heels as close to your buttocks.
3. Hold it for 305 seconds.
4. Slowly lower your leg.
5. Repeat two more times with the same leg and switch sides.
1. Place two chairs on either side for balance.
2. Lift one leg slightly in front of you.
3. Slowly lower yourself down a few inches placing your weight onto the heel of your supporting leg.
4. Hold for 3-5 seconds.
5. Slowly straighten up.
6. Repeat two more times with the same leg and switch sides.
1. Step one foot on a step bench or a platform not taller than 6 inches.
2. Lift your other foot on the floor not letting it touch the step bench or platform.
3. Hold for 305 seconds.
4. Slowly lower the hanging foot down and then follow it with your stepping foot.
5. Repeat and switch sides.
These knee strengthening exercises are helpful to keep your knees healthy. Please consult a health professional if you experience sharp shooting pain.