SENTEQ ROM Elbow Brace has been designed for increased ease, comfort, and effectiveness in the treatment of post-operative elbow rehabilitation. Range of motion can be set prior to application, making it more comfortable for the recovering patient. Once in place, straps can be gently tightened as necessary, and further adjustments are easy. Brace also features tool-free adjustable stops that may be set for extension or flexion in a range of 0° to 120° increments. And since stop pins are attached, if they’re removed during adjustment, you won’t have to worry about losing them!
Another new feature of the ROM Elbow Brace is a padded, cloth-covered foam strap that acts as a sling, making it easy to reposition the shoulder for additional comfort when necessary. Brace is completely enclosed in high-density foam for total comfort. Cushion cuffs conform to the body and are fixed to uprights and covered in a thick fabric, to facilitate surface cleaning.
Suggested code: L3760
- Tool-Free Adjustable Stops with Range of Motion Features
- Effortless and Accurate Settings – Simply Press, Rotate and Release
- Durable Lightweight Construction with Full Foam Padding
- Provides Maximum Comfort & Stability with Strapping System
- Improves Post-Surgery Recovery
- Low Profile Ergonomic Design
- Alternative to Casting and Splinting
- FDA approved Medical Grade Certified and Standards
- One-Size Universal Fit Concept Design
- Best choice in the market for Post-Op and contact sport injuries
- Clinically Proven and Doctors Recommended
Made in Taiwan
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We had trouble with the range of motion with our brace and customer service went above and beyond to help us get to the bottom of the problem and came up with the perfect solution! I couldn’t be happier with the personal service we received! Highly recommend this company !!!