Our wide neoprene calf and toe straps along with gel padding on the top of the foot help reduce pressure points and the plastic-free bottom offers safer nighttime ambulation. We've even added more room in the forefoot to accommodate wider feet and our new flexible shell allows easier nighttime ambulation without compromising the ability to hold the foot at 90° during rest. Finally, a plantar fasciitis splint your patients will wear all night! Neoprene calf. Padded foam liner. Fits right or left.
- Gentle Stretch to Plantar Fascia and Achilles Tendon
- Reduce Muscle Contracture, Inflammation, and Associated Pain
- Low Profile Shell with Three Padded Straps to Ensure Immobilization
- Lightweight and Ergonomic Design for Long-Term Wearing
- Gently Keep Ankle in Neutral Position and Stretching of Calf and Plantar Fascia
- Design to Comfortably allow Fascia to Heal during Sleep
- Ergonomic Design for Long-Term Wearing
- FDA Medical Grade Certified and Standards
- One-Size Universal Fit Concept Design
- Clinically Proven and Doctors Recommended
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Plantar Flexion Contracture
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle Sprains and Instabilities
- Heel Spurs from Strains in Foot Muscle and Ligaments
- PU Foam 60%
- Polyester 20%
- Nylon 20%
Made in Taiwan
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.