SENTEQ Ankle Brace (SQ2-N003) is equipped with TPR gel pads inside for extra comfort, and a sewn-in elastic strap for extra support. It is made with powerful moisture-wicking "breathable" neoprene which is able to adjust heat and body temperature and keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
This ankle brace has an open toe and open heel design to provide the user some flexibility. There are soft silicone gel pads strategically placed on each side of the ankle for added stabilization, and sewn-in elastic Velcro compression straps for securing the brace and foot. It is a stable support for weak or injured ankle joints, ligaments, and muscles. The perfect partner for a comfortable recovery.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft silicone gel pads inside
- Sewn-in elastic Velcro compression straps
- Open heel and open toe for comfort and good ventilation
- Helps stabilize and support weak/injured ankle joint, ligaments, and muscles
- Semi-immobilization for injured or recovering ankle
- Ankle sprain caused by a partial or complete ligament tear
- Support ankle recovery from Pott’s fracture
- Provide compression and support that reduce swelling from osteoarthritis, ankle instability, and plantar fasciitis